Frozen NZ Crayfish Whole
FROZEN FIORDLAND CRAYFISH WHOLE
- Size AA (Raw): Up to 500g
- Size A (Raw): Approx. 550g
- Size B (Raw): Approx. 700g
- Size C (Raw): Approx. 900g
- Large Crayfish - Variety of Sizes
These Southern Rock Lobster (Crayfish) thrive in the cold, pure waters of the remote Fiordland National Park, New Zealand.
This species can be identified by its distinctively deep red outer shell and bright orange legs. Its sweet flavour and succulent meat is attributed in part to the nutrient rich, cold sub-Antarctic currents. They are wild caught and snap frozen to lock in freshness.